COMPTELIX 2018 : August 18-19, 2018 : JAIPUR, INDIA
Proposed Venue: Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur
Comptelix 2018 (International Conference on Computer, Communications and Electronics 2018) is a two-day international conference in Jaipur which aims at presenting current researches being carried out in the areas of Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication & Electronics.
Comptelix 2018 (International Conference on Computer, Communications and Electronics 2018)
- About Conference
- Scope of Conference
- Conference Tracks
- Invited Speakers
- Important Dates
- Author Guidelines & Submission
- About Jaipur
- Awards & Prizes
- Visa Information
Comptelix 2018 (International Conference on Computer, Communications and Electronics 2018) is a two-day conference which aims at presenting current researches being carried out in the areas of Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication & Electronics, for scientists, scholars, engineers and students from the universities, technologists, entrepreneurs and policy makers all around the World. Thus, the conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
Technical Sponsor: (Applied For)
IEEE Delhi Section
OSA & SPIE Student Chapter, MNIT Jaipur
OSA & SPIE Student Chapter, Manipal University Jaipur
Computer Science & Engineering
Hardware and Software Design: Algorithms, Compilers and Interpreters, Computer Architecture, Digital System and Logic Design, Theoretical Computer Science, Modelling languages and Simulations, Real and Embedded Systems, Formal Methods
Distributed and Parallel Processing:Parallel and Distributed Computing, Distributed Systems, High Performance Computing, Grid Computing, Cloud Computing.
Advance Software Engineering: Automated Software Engineering, Web Based Software Engineering, Software Testing, Software Project Management, Software Processes and Workflows, Computer Aided Software Engineering, Component Based Software Engineering, Software Quality Assurance, Artificial Intelligence in Software Engineering.
Computer Graphics and Multimedia: Image Processing, Data Compression, Internet and Web Applications, Computer Modeling, Multimedia Applications, Computer Vision, Audio Video Systems, Pattern Recognition
Computer communication:, Computer Networks, Next Generation Network and Multimedia Robotic Instrumentation, Information Search Engine, Multimedia Security, Computer Vision, Information Retrieval, Intelligent System, Mobile Computing.
Wireless Sensor Networks Security: Network and Information Security, Cryptography, System Security, Computer Security, Digital Signal Processing, Information Security, Data Encryption,, Forensics, Fraud Control, Intellectual Property Protection
Artificial Intelligence:Robotics and Automation, Natural Language Processing, Fuzzy Logic, Knowledge Acquisition and Expert Systems, Design Automation, Reasoning and Decision Support Systems
Advance Database Management System:, Distributed Database Systems, Data Mining, Data Warehouse, Knowledge Data Engineering, Behavioral Mining, Decision Trees Evolutionary Computing:, Genetic Algorithms, Multi-Objective Optimization, Computational Intelligence, Neural Networks, Evolutionary Algorithms, Differential Evolution, Combinatorial Optimization
Digital Rights Management System:, Digital Watermarking, Software Cracking, Trusted Computing, Optical Disc Copy Protection, Rights Management Languages, Finger Printing
High Voltage Engineering: Materials, Power Generation,Transmission and Distribution, Power Quality, Economics, FACTS, Electric Traction, Electromagnetic Compatibility, High Voltage Insulation Technologies, High Voltage Apparatuses, Lightning Detection and Protection, Power System Analysis, SCADA.
Electrical Devices & Circuits: Devices and components, Sensors and Control in power Electronics, Low and high power converters, Control algorithms and techniques for power electronics, FACTS, PFC, STATCOM, PWM, SVM. Harmonic analysis and compensations. Switching circuits and power converters, Performance of electronic power converters and inverters, Quality control and utility applications.
Electric Machines & Mesurement Systems: Electric machines, Modelling, analysis and implementations of power circuit components. EMI/EMC considerations, Motors and drives (field oriented control and direct torque control), Applications in motor drives, Artificial Intelligent and Expert System, Fuzzy Logic and Neural Network, Complex Adaptive Systems, Programmable logic control (PLC).
Electric Energy Management: Smart grid, wind energy systems, solar, battery chargers, UPS and hybrid systems, electric vehicles, and other applications. Renewable Energy, modelling and identification. Process Optimization, Scheduling and Intelligent Systems.
Control Techniques: Linear and nonlinear control systems. Optimal, Robust, Intelligent control and Adaptive Controls. Hybrid and Switching control, Optimization techniques, Stochastic Controls, Digital control theory and development, Non-linear systems and control, Process control, Networked control, Cooperative control,Bio-control, ,Robotics,Image Based Control. Process control and instrumentation,Industrial automation, Network based systems, Recent developments in automation and control.
Electronics & Communications
Electronic Materials and Systems: ASIC and FPGA based design & application, Microelectronic devices, System-on-a-Chip and VLSI designs with CAD Tools. Digital signal & data Processing, Biomedical Design & Enginering, Bio-medical Imaging Equipment and Processing Techniques. Embedded System, Human-Computer Interaction, Intrusion Detection/ Prevention System.
Communication Network and Systems: Information Theory and Coding, Antenna and Wave Propagation, Wireless and Mobile Communications, Wireless networks and systems, Wireless-fibre technologies, Security Network, Vehicular Ad hoc networks. Natural Language Processing Mobile Programming and Processing, Cognitive Systems. Energy-efficient communications, Emerging sensor technologies, Video and sensor surveillance, Broadband wireless technology, Cross-layer modelling and design, Ultra-wideband communications and Management.
Optical Communication Technology: Materials, Devices and Circuits, Optics and Photonic Technologies, Optical / Photonics networks and Sensors. Optical Communications, Fundamental Laser Sciences, Laser Systems, Fiber Optics Technology, Fiber Modeling and Fabrication, Holography and Diffractive Optics, Nonlinear Optics, Photonic Detection, Nanophotonics, Optical Material Studies, Integrated Optics, Optics in Digital Systems, Optical Biosensors, Quantum Computing and Communication, Optoelectronics, Optics for Energy, Thin Films, Ultrafast Optical Phenomena, Optical Cooling and Trapping Quantum, Optical Science and Technology, Photonic Metamaterials, Short Wavelength Sources and High Field Physics, Gamma, X-Ray and Extreme UV Optics, Microscopy and Optical Coherence Tomography
Telecommunication Systems: Data Communications, Mobile Communication, Wireless Communication, Monitoring and Network management contingency challenges, Performance and QoS, Traffic Engineering, Communications networks security and wireless hacking, Metro/Access networks, Broadband access networks and services, Next Generation Networks and technologies, Intelligent & Smart networks, Grid, Cluster and Internet computing.
Hardware and Software Design / Distributed and Parallel Processing /Advance Software Engineering / Computer Graphics and Multimedia
1. Dr. Neeta Nain, CSE, MNIT Jaipur (Chair)
2. Dr. Umashankar Rawat, Manipal University Jaipur
3. Dr. Dinesh Goplani, MNIT Jaipur
4. Dr. Dinesh Goyal, SGVU Jaipur
5. Dr. Mushtaq Ahmed, MNIT Jaipur
Computer communication / Network Design and Security / Artificial Intelligence/Advance Database Management System / Digital Rights Management System
1. Prof. Sumit Srivastava, CSE, Manipal University Jaipur (Chair)
2. Dr. Ramesh B. Batula, CSE, MNIT Jaipur
3. Dr. VipinTyagi, JUET Guna
4. Dr. Emmanuel Shubhakar Pilli, MNIT Jaipur
5. Dr. Poonam Saini, PEC Chandigarh
High Voltage Engineering / Electrical Devices & Circuits / Electric Machines & Measurement Systems
1. Dr. Rajesh Kumar (SMIEEE & Member ExCom-IEEE Rajasthan Subsection), EE, MNIT Jaipur (Chair)
2. Dr. Rahul Raj Choudhary, GEC Bikaner
3. Dr. Ashish Srivastava, Manipal University Jaipur
4. Dr. Shahbaz Siddiqui, Manipal University Jaipur
5. Dr. S. K. Bishnoi, GEC Bikaner
Electric Energy Management / Control Techniques
1. Dr. Rohit Bhakar, EE, MNIT Jaipur
2. Dr. Prerna Jain, EE, MNIT Jaipur
3. Dr. Prem Prakash, BIT Ranchi
4. Dr. Rajeev Tiwari, MNIT Jaipur
5. Dr. Mahendra Lalwani, UCE-RTU Kota
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Electronic Materials and Systems/VLSI design/Digital media devices
1. Prof. V. Sahula, ECE, MNIT Jaipur (Chair)
2. Dr. K. G. Sharma, Chandigarh College of Engg. and Technology, Chandigarh
3. Dr. Nikhil Deep Gupta, Manipal University Jaipur
4. Dr. Udayprakash R. Singh, SPSU Udaipur
5. Dr. C. Periasamy, ECE, MNIT Jaipur
Communication Network and Systems/Optical Communication Technology/ Telecommunication Systems
1. Dr. Rajiv Mathur, Mobile & Wireless Associates, UK (Chair)
2. Dr. Ravi Madilla, ECE, MNIT Jaipur
3. Dr. Sanjeev Jain, GEC Bikaner
4. Dr. Rekha Mehra, EC Ajmer
5. Dr. Ritu Sharma, ECE, MNIT Jaipur
1. Prof. Toshiharu Saiki, Department of EEE, Keio University Japan
2. Prof. Jalil Bin Ali, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
3. Prof. Preecha P. Yupapin, Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam
4. Prof. K. Subramanian, Chair, IEEE Delhi section, New Delhi, India
5. Dr. Rajiv Mathur, Director, Mobile-Wireless Associates, United Kingdom (UK).
6. Prof. Kolin Paul, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, (IIT Delhi), India
7. Prof. Arti Kashyap, Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (HP), India
8. Mr. Alok Lall B, Director (Product Marketing & Strategy), Microsoft India
9. Prof. Fazal Talukdar, NIT Silchar
9. Dr. Rajesh Kumar, MNIT Jaipur
Prof. Udaikumar R. Yaragatti, Director, MNIT Jaipur, India.
GENERAL CHAIR (s):
1. Dr. Vijay Janyani, SMIEEE, Associate Professor, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur.
2. Prof. Manish Tiwari, SMIEEE, Professor, Manipal University Jaipur.
3. Dr. Ghanshyam Singh, SMIEEE, Associate Professor, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur
1. Dr. Ravi Maddila, MIEEE, Assistant Professor-ECE, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur.
2. Dr. Vijaykumar K. MIEEE, Assistant Professor-ECE, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur.
3. Dr. Jitendra Deegwal, MIEEE, Associate Professor-ECE, Govt. Woman Engg. College Ajmer.
1. Sh. Dinesh Yadav, Manipal University Jaipur
2. Sh. Nidhish Tiwari, JNIT University Jaipur
3. Sh. Ashok Kumar, Govt. Woman Engg. College Ajmer
4. Sh. Sanjeev Yadav, Govt. Woman Engg. College Ajmer
5. Sh. Ashish Kumar Ghunawat, MNIT Jaipur
SECTION OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE:
(To be updated as suggested by IEEE Delhi Section)
INTERNATIONAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE:
1. Prof. Sandeep Sancheti, President Manipal University Jaipur
2. Dr. Akshay Kumar Rathore, Concordia University, Canada
3. Prof. Ali Gharsallah, University of Tunis EL Manar, Tunisia
4. Dr. Arjun Kumar, Intel, Guadalajara, Zapopan Campus, Mexico
5. Prof. Bishnu Prasad Gautam, W. H. Gakuen University (WAKHOK), Japan
6. Prof. Buryy Oleh, Lviv Polytechnic National University, Ukraine
7. Prof. Hiroyuki Tsuda, Keio University, Japan
8. Dr. Kalpana Dhaka, IIT Guwahati, India
9. Prof. Kolin Poul, IIT Delhi, India
10. Prof. Konstantin Kozadeav, Belarusian State University Minsk, Belarus
11. Dr. Lotfi Osman, University of Carthage, Tunisia
12. Prof. Mário F. S. Ferreira, University of Aveiro, Portugal
13. Dr. Manish Mathew, CEERI Pilani, India
14. Dr. Miklos Veres, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest, Hungary
15. Dr. Reza Abdi-Ghaleh, University of Bonab, Iran
16. Prof. Sergii Ubizskii, Lviv Polytechnic National University, Ukraine
17. Prof. S. K. Bhatnagar, Professor, SKIT Jaipur, India
18. Prof. Takasumi Tanabe, Keio University, Japan
19. Prof. Ajoy Kar, HW University Edinburgh United Kingdom
20. Prof. Yuri Shpolyanskiy, University of Saint Petersburg, Russia
21. Dr. Rim Cherif, University of Tunis El Manar, Tunisia
LOCAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE:
1. Dr. Anjali Tiwari, Member, ISC India
2. Dr. Neeta Nain, MNIT, Jaipur
3. Dr. Rahul Raj Choudhary, Govt. Engg. College Bikaner
4. Dr. Ritu Sharma, MNIT, Jaipur
5. Dr. Rohit Bhakar, MNIT, Jaipur
6. Dr. Sajayvir Singh, JIIT, Noida
7. Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Metya, National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh
8. Dr. Seema Varma, Banasthali Vidyapith, Tonk
10. Dr. Sumit Srivastava, SMIEEE & Assoc. Prof., Manipal University Jaipur
11. Dr. Vipin Tyagi, JUET, Guna
12. Dr. Vivekanand Tiwari, Manipal University Jaipur
TECHNICAL PROGRAMME COMMITTEE:
1. Dr. Vijay Janyani, MNIT Jaipur (Chair)
2. Dr. Paolo Minzioni, University of Pavia, Italy
3. Prof. Hiroyuki Tsuda, Keio University Japan
4. Dr. Rim Cherif, University of Carthage, Tunisia
5. Dr. Tawfik Ismail, Cairo University, Egypt
6. Dr. Oleh Burry, Lviv Polytechnic National University, Ukraine
7. Dr. Manish Tiwari, Manipal University Jaipur
8. Dr. Sushil Kumar Jain, Manipal University, Jaipur
9. Dr. C. Periasamy, MNIT Jaipur
10. Dr. Kamlendra Awasthi, MNIT Jaipur
11. Dr. Jitendra Deegwal, Government Engineering College, Ajmer
12. Dr. Narendra Yadav, JECRC University Jaipur
13. Dr. Nitin Gupta, MNIT Jaipur
14. Dr. Sanjeev Jain, Government Engineering College, Bikaner
15. Dr. Sanyog Rawat, Manipal University, Jaipur
1. Dr. Sandeep Vyas, JECRC Jaipur (Chair)
2. Mr. Ankur Saharia, MNIT Jaipur (Member)
4. Dr. Monika Mathur, SKIT Jaipur (Member)
PUBLICATION & MEDIA COMMITTEE:
1. Dr. Amit Garg, Manipal University Jaipur (Chair)
2. Mr. Ashish Kr. Ghunawat, MNIT Jaipur (Member)
3. Mr. H. S. Mewara, Govt. Engg. College, Ajmer (Member)
Financial Chair (s):
1. Dr. Manish Tiwari, Manipal University, Jaipur
2. Mr. Narendra Kr. Godara, MNIT, Jaipur
1. Dr. Vijay Janyani, MNIT Jaipur (Chair)
2. Mr. Ashok Kumar, GWEC, Ajmer
3. Mr. Sanjeev Yadav, GWEC, Ajmer
Members, Event Management Committee
1. Prof. Manish Tiwari, Manipal University Jaipur (Chair)
2. Ms. Shruti Kalra, JECRC Jaipur
Members, Accommodation and Guest Care Committee:
1. Dr. Ghanshyam Singh, MNIT Jaipur (Chair)
2. Mr. Lokesh Sharma, Manipal University Jaipur
3. Mr. Mukesh Kumar Gupta, MNIT Jaipur
4. Mr. Sourabh Sahu, MNIT Jaipur
|Full Paper Submission|
|Notification of Acceptance||May 31, 2018|
|Registrations Open||June 1, 2018|
|Registrations Close||June 30, 2018|
|Conference Dates||August 18-19, 2018|
Authors are suggested to upload original Full papers through EDAS conference management system.The PDF version of the paper not exceeding 6 pages in IEEE Template is required to be uploaded through EDAS.The Full paper along with the abstract and contents is required to be submitted through EDAS.
It is required that the manuscript follows the standard IEEE camera-ready format (IEEE standard format, double column, 10-point font). Submissions must include title, author and affiliation with email address, abstract and keywords. The IEEE templates in Microsoft Word and LaTeX format can be found at :
The authors will be required to ensure that the submissions can be displayed and printed without further processing using only standard tools and postscript printers. All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of Six (6) printed pages including figures. Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process.
All submitted papers will be subjected to a "Similarity (plagiarism) Test" by plagiarism checker. Papers achieving a high similarity score will be examined and those that are deemed unacceptable will be rejected without a formal review. Paper clearing the similarity test will undergo a full paper review.
Registration Amount (INR)
Student Research Scholars, registered as full-time students with course: M. Tech/MS/PhD or possessing IEEE student membership during the month/year of the conference.
Authors with Membership (IEEE, IETE, OSA and other partner Universities/Institutions/Sponsors)
Non-Members (Regular authors)
Student participants from abroad (foreign) Universities
Other participants from abroad (other countries)
Attendee/Listener (s) with membership of IEEE, IETE, OSA and other partner Universities/Institutions and Sponsors)
Attendee/Listener (s)/Extra Paper
Rs. 3000/USD 100
Members of organising committee(s)
Payment link will be activated after completion of review process. Payments will be accepted either via Paypal or Direct Account Transfer only. No on the spot registrations will be entertained.
Jaipur is the capital and largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan in Northern India. It was founded on 18 November 1727 by Maharaja Jai Singh II, the ruler of Amer after whom the city is named. As of 2011, the city has a population of 3.1 million, making it the tenth most populous city in the country. Jaipur is also known as the Pink City of India.
Located at a distance of 260 km from the Indian capital New Delhi, it forms a part of the Golden Triangle tourist circuit along with Agra (240 km). Jaipur is a popular tourist destination in India and serves as a gateway to other tourist destinations in Rajasthan such as Jodhpur (348 km), Jaisalmer (571 km) and Udaipur (421 km).
Places of Interest
Jaipur is a major tourist destination in India forming a part of the Golden Triangle. In the 2008 Conde Nast Traveller Readers Choice Survey, Jaipur was ranked the 7th best place to visit in Asia. According to TripAdvisor's 2015 Traveller's Choice Awards for Destination, Jaipur ranked 1st among the Indian destination for the year.
Visitor attractions include the Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Amer Fort, Jantar Mantar, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Galtaji, Govind Dev Ji Temple, Garh Ganesh Temple, Sri Kali Temple, Birla Mandir, Sanganeri Gate and the Jaipur Zoo.The Jantar Mantar observatory and Amer Fort are one of the World Heritage Sites. Hawa Mahal is a five-storey pyramidal shaped monument with 953 windows that rises 15 metres (50 ft) from its high base. Sisodiya Rani Bagh and Kanak Vrindavan are the major gardens in Jaipur.
Jaipur is located on National Highway No.8 connecting Delhi and Mumbai. National Highway 12 links Jaipur with Kota and National Highway 11 links Bikaner with Agra passing through Jaipur. RSRTC operates bus service to major cities in Rajasthan, New Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab and Gujarat. City buses are operated by Jaipur City Transport Services Limited (JCTSL) of RSRTC.
Jaipur is the headquarters of North Western Zone of Indian Railways. Jaipur Railway Station is well connected to all major cities of India like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Ahmedabad. Other stations include Gandhinagar, Durgapura, Jagatpura, Ninad Benad and Sanganer.
Jaipur International Airport is in Sanganer, 10 km from the center. The airport operates regular domestic services to major Indian cities including Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune and Udaipur. International destinations served include Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Muscat and Sharjah.
Attractive Cash Prizes
- Best Paper Award (01 in each category of Engineering)
- Best Poster Award (01 in each category of Engineering)